Men's backpacks58 products in stock – Free delivery
Our selection of backpacks covers both canvas and genuine leather backpacks. If you are looking for a particular model, then use the drop down menus to filter through the various choices.
All models are in stock.
0 products found
Please adjust your selected filters
Receive Europe’s most inspiring "look of the week".
Newsletter only discounts of up to 50%.
Get our newsletter once or twice a week.
Welcome to the family!
You can expect the first email from us within a couple of days.
Leather backpacks for menTrendhim sells leather and canvas backpacks. Canvas backpacks are smaller, lighter and very practical, whereas leather backpacks are for the discerning man who wants something special.
All of our leather backpacks are made from 100% genuine cowhide. We mostly use highly treated leathers because of their smooth and uniform appearances as well as the good protection they offer against different weather conditions.
Combination shoulder bag and backpackUniquely we sell leather bags that at first glance look like ordinary shoulder bags, but thanks to an extra set of removable shoulder straps, the bags can quickly be converted and carried like backpacks. These models provide you with the versatility required to your changing circumstances.
Backpack maintenanceLeather and canvas should not be treated or maintained in the same fashion. Please refer to the cleaning and maintenance advice given below.
Canvas backpacksCanvas is a woven textile fabric made primarily of flax and should be treated the same way as other textile materials.
- Canvas does not require extra protection from penetrating sprays.
- Avoid using any kind of chemicals or detergents. Stick to warm water as much as possible.
- For stains that hot water cannot handle, you can used a little mild detergent mixed with water on a toothbrush to gently brush away the stain.
Leather backpacks.The more processed the leather on the backpack, the less leather care is necessary. Highly treated leather is often smooth and uniform surface wise.
- Use a good quality penetrating spray as soon as you receive your bag.
- Avoid all detergents and chemicals.
- Avoid exposing leather to too much sunlight or excessive heat for long lengths of time.
- Untreated leather with dry, dull and rough surfaces will look much better after rubbing on some leather fat. Only use approved leather care products for that purpose.
- A highly desiccated leather backpack can be freshened up with leather and grease after that.