Tell Your Story – Win £250
With over 505 million blogs circulating the web today, standing out isn’t an easy task.
We’ve created the Tell Your Stories Blog Award to shine the light on storytellers of all types – from fashion to travel and all the blogs in between – every story is important and deserves to be told.
What is the Tell Your Stories Blog Award?
This is an award created to celebrate you… the blogger. The one with a story to tell and the drive and focus to tell it.
The actual prize is more than just a pat on the back. It includes a chance to win gift cards from Trendhim with a combined value of £550!
How to Enter
- You get nominated by a fellow blogger or by Trendhim.
- Create a blog post where you answer 5 questions. These questions can be created by the nominating blog or you can use our examples below. If you’re nominating someone, don’t be afraid to ask them out-of-the-box questions. We do love creativity around here!
- In your post, link to this page.
- Comment below with a link directly to your post (this makes it easy for us to find it!)
- Then, nominate 3-5 blogs that you feel deserve a shot at winning! Share the rules with them and you’re done!
- Read other great blogs and wait for your chance to win!
Entries end on January 15, 2020. The winners will be selected on January 20, 2020.
We’ll read each entry and choose the ones that tell their story in the most unique and creative way.
- £250 Gift card for Trendhim
- £200 Gift card for Trendhim
- £100 Gift card for Trendhim
Any questions? Ask us in the comments below or contact email@example.com and let’s do this!
What to Do if Nominated for the Tell Your Stories Blog Award
1) Thank the nominator and link to their blog in your post. It’s all about sharing the love and helping more people discover great content!
2) Answer the questions sent to you by the nominator.
3) Display the badge at the bottom of your post. The easiest way to do this is to download the image and upload it to your blog.
4) On this page, comment with a link directly to your post.
5) Nominate 3-5 blogs that you feel deserve a shot at winning! Make sure you send them the rules and the questions you created.
6) Grab a cup of coffee and wait for your chance to win!
Example Questions to Use
When you nominate a blog, don’t be afraid to create your own questions for them to answer. If you get stuck and need some help, use these 5 to get started.
1) What was the first story you remember hearing?
2) If your personal story was a movie, what would be the name of it?
3) What’s the one thing in your closet that you can’t go without?
4) Small details make a big difference. True or false?
5) Back to that movie – how would it end?
Want to win?
Add a link to your post in the comments here, so we know you are with us:
What Are You Getting Ready For?
To kickstart your style game, check out our edit of accessories designed exclusively for men.
Waterproof Watches with Sapphire Glass
Your story never stops, so why should your watch? With 100-meter water resistance, 316L stainless steel and sapphire gla...
Surgical-Grade Stainless Steel Chronographs with Sapphire Glass
With precision timekeeping and best-in-class materials, the Ray Collection lets you own your time in style.
Waykins Foldable Sunglasses + 31 New Styles
From folding sunglasses to scratch-resistant lenses, our latest sunglasses are made to look beyond and see things cleare...
Soft, itch-free scarves & beanies
With breathable, heat-trapping warmth, each scarf and beanie in The Montagna Collection is thoughtfully designed for the...
Watches With A Visible Heartbeat
The Dante watches are powered by your movement. As long as you're moving, the watch will too. Don't stop moving.
Foldable, travel-ready bags for the urban explorer
Designed in Denmark, each water-resistant, lightweight bag in The Lazy Bear Foldable Collection is easily packed for tra...
The Italian Leather Belt Collection
Each leather belt is a blend of Italian craftsmanship with Danish design and a fusion of long-lasting function with mode...
The Kite Collection
The Kite Collection is a versatile selection of lightweight beanies. Each piece is crafted with 100% organic cotton, ens...
Men’s Wedding Rings & Bands – Your Ultimate Guide
From choosing the right ring size to shopping for non-traditional bands and rings, discover how to choose your wedding b...
Valentine’s Gifts for Him
From Danish-designed watches to rings, necklaces and bracelets, find a gift for him that means something this Valentine...
What is a Moonphase Watch & How to Set It
Learn how to read and set the world’s oldest watch complication – the moonphase.
How to Clean & Care For Men’s Bracelets
We answer all your men’s bracelet care and cleaning questions. From swimming with beads to sleeping with stainless steel...
4 Questions to Ask Before Buying a Skeleton Watch
Asking yourself these 4 questions will help you choose the right men’s skeleton watch and make sure you understand how t...
How to Wear a Pocket Watch with Style
From choosing the pocket watch chain to learning which buttonhole to use, check out how to wear a pocket watch the right...
How to Wash Your Beanie
Learn how to hand-wash your beanie with easy-to-follow instructions and pictures.
How to Wear a Beanie: The Ultimate Guide for Men
Consider this your guide into the world of beanie styles, materials and shopping tips so you’ll know exactly which men’...
Men’s Necklaces – Your Ultimate Guide
From choosing the right chain length to wearing dog tags and crosses, discover how to wear a man’s necklace with style....